Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Grace Is Sufficient

With other prayers God waits to answer. Often into the Christian life we experience trials and difficulties. The purpose of these messengers is to form and mold us into the image of Christ. Many times the lessons are difficult and the challenge seems formidable but we must endure and stand on God’s word.

God is faithful the lesson continues until we actually get it! It could be as we pray for relief God responds, “My grace is sufficient.” Don’t ever mistake this response for God’s inaction, He is always concerned and will work out the issue in your life to benefit you.

Even though I have received such wonderful revelations from God. So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud.
8 Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9 Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 NLT

Pastor Winston

No comments: