Monday, June 22, 2009

God Answers His Children

God answers the prayers of His children. You see, there is a vast difference between the Christian and the unsaved. The Christian has God as his Father. The unsaved has Satan. The Christian is bound for heaven, the unsaved for hell. The Christian is in God’s eternal plan, the unsaved out of it. The Christian has been washed clean of all his iniquities, the unsaved is dead in trespasses and sins. The Christian has the promise of God to answer every prayer, the unsaved has no promise whatsoever.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. John 8:42-44 KJV

Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. Matthew 6:8 KJV

And whatsoever we ask , we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 1 John 3:22 KJV

Pastor Winston

No comments: