Friday, July 16, 2010

Great Is God In Our Midst

"The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." Zephaniah 3:17 KJV

What else can I say?  Jesus Christ is our all in all, since I was five years old I have known about and loved my Lord Jesus and His Father.   Now that the decades have come and gone I still have such a love and respect for my God!  He is gracious, I've failed, fallen short, even sinned at times but he remains faithfull to forgive me and still walks arm in arm with me through this life. 

O Lord, hear the cry of my heart and save me!

... be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not,[I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down or ( relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] Hebrews 13:5 AMP

No comments: