Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vision of Our Church

Today, I'm not sure what time of the morning it was but I awakened with a sense of gratitude to the Lord. I had just been in a service in our church and the experience was very humbling.

I was sitting to the side of what was the platform area and as I looked to my left there were rows upon rows of people awaiting ministry, as i looked in front of the platform the same picture of rows as far back as you could see all filled with people from all walks of life and ethnicity.

Tears began to fall from my eyes and these words echoed in my spirit, "behold, what the Lord has done!"

This is an awesome time in Christ and in Christ Alive ... the minstry time had something to do with Living Word CC being at our church and Pastor Lynne either getting ready to pray or to minister.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Miss Lynne will minister in your church on HIS timetable. However, the Spirit of prayer that she carries RESIDES in your church!!! You will carry that legacy in your nation -- I know it. An overwhelming presence and atmosphere is being created in the people of Jamaica. There is a voice of unity, love and one accord coming to your work -- no matter what the circumstances look like!

Gwen said...

And one more thing -- it's with the heart of a servant & humble soul that the Lord can move.
A recent quote I read about HIS Grace
"Our huffing and puffing to impress God, our scrambling for brownie points, our thrashing about trying to fix ourselves while hiding our pettiness and wallowing in guilt are nauseating to God and are a flat denial of the gospel of grace. The Ragamuffin Gospel

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like the blog.
It is beautiful.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal