Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vision of November 18

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In the vision, the colors were vibrant and the engaging of the people and events were extremely vivid. I had moved to New York and living in the same place on Nostrand Avenue.

One morning when I got up I had not remembered alternate side of the street parking rules. When I looked out the living room window from upstairs I didn't see my car and so I asked mom if that was still in place. She didn’t really know so a I asked someone else in the home who seemed like Audrey my sister but I don’t recall her knowing either.

I ran out because I didn’t see my car at all. When I got outside the place seemed different with the buildings and I saw police in blue and what I thought were traffic police in a green/brown uniform like the police in Tulsa.

I saw a couple of caucasion men standing with one or two of these green uniformed people and speaking and made my way over to them to ask if they had towed my car, but by the time I got there the uniformed people had left. The gentleman standing there looked at me in a very unusual way as if he didn’t want to talk to me when I asked him what had happened. He looked somewhat familiar but I don’t recall knowing him. He was with a younger man who was not in focus.

Interpretation: Here in Jamaica, and as we pray for various geographic locations we must apprise ourselves of the "rules of engagement" for that territory. Who are we against, what is the right strategy, what are we able to do and not allowed to do, then we will be succesful in territorial incursion into the enemies camp.


I then began to drive around and it seems that my mom was with me. We went down one road, made a right, then a left and spun around on purpose go back in the opposite direction on this road. (I was driving on the same side of the road as I would in Jamaica)

Interpretation: I am going travelling the road of the Spirit as I feel is right, as I have made decisions over time they have been right in making the adjustments that I have made but I have come to a place that I am going in the wrong direction but on the right road. Recently I made several adjustments, personally and in our ministry that have resulted in a greater momentum in my personal prayer, relationship and momentum in Christ. I made a significant retracing of my steps beginning in first quarter 2008, This sees to have been an affirmation of the moves made during this past year.

As I proceeded down the road I came to what seemed like some green branches in the street. It actually looked like ackee leaves on them. They were not a significant obstruction and I could drive over them easily with the vehicle that I was in. While coming toward the spot however, I also noticed at least one small dog in the middle of the branches, it was white with long ears and brown spots on the ears and face. It was hidden at first but popped its head up as I came closer. I ran over the dog and heard it yelp and yelp but I didn’t want to stop and help it. I didn't think it significant enought to stop. I did eventually stop in the intersection and got out of the car a little ways down the road. I really stopped because I was concerned that someone would report my car as the one that killed the dog.

Interpretation: We (I) should be careful as I continue down the right path in the road. We will be coming to what looks green, lush and wonderful and and because of pride and our own importance will not regard the weak and vulnerable in our midst. But will overrun them and destroy their lives because of our disconnection from them and their circumstances.

Then I noticed a man walking on the opposite side, a litte way off and he seemed to be talking or controlling something on the roadway but I couldn’t see anything. I remember as a boy in NY there were people that would walk with a dog's chain but there would be no dog on it. Then, on a corner opposite me I saw a little spider that was moving around. I don’t think it was very significant.

Interpretation: I did not receive and interpretation from the Lord for this portion off the vision except to say that the spider indicated demonic presence and the man and his actions indicated mental challenges in our midst.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

The colors in India, I can still seem them. Vibrant, full of passion and looking for life. The colors of life - they bring you into a revelation of the vastness of HIS plan for the nations, for the cities and the places you will let HIM take you. Abba Father is looking for those who will go to the far corners to rescue those are downtrodden and needing a revelation of HIS love. Will you go? will you let me show you the places that need me? Will you let me change your destiny? But stop right now, let me fill you with my love - healing those deep inner places. Only as you are aware of the love that I have for you will you understand the love that you MUST distribute. Get ready, there is a fresh supply, a flowing of the Spirit today!!