Saturday, November 1, 2008

October 2008 Updates

I have been neglecting several entries that I logged in my notes but not on the blog. Here are some:

10/06/ 2008
In prayer repeateadly came the word "Tade", "Tade" tongues then over and over ... I do know someone by that name and I trust that God's purpose in prayer was fulfilled for them.

In that same time these words kept coming "ever wet in Bochavone could be Bo Chavone," the spelling may be inaccurate but the statement is. Again tongues and praying for Bo chavone.

10/16/2008
I was shaken out of sleep about 3am or so and these words were spoken into my spirit and they were so emphatically spoken that it shook me awake:

"Holiness unto the Lord"

Just before the words were spoken I was in what appeared to be a vision of an early experience in my life that took me down the wrong road before the Lord. As I stood and watched the event unfold - this had occured in New York in the middle 80's - I had a sense of regret to have ever opened the door to such a thing knowing Jesus Christ and having tasted of the good word of God.

At this point, the words echoed over me and I realized that the issue had so taken my mind I thought myself disqualified from levels of intimate fellowship with God. Although those things had been physically left behind, periodically the thoughts of what had happened kept coming back to re-energize the sin conscious side of me.

These word, "HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD" was God's way of telling me to move on and forget the past because he has already done so and I am "Holiness unto Him." Today, I am His workmanship created unto good works ... the root of sin is dead, let it die, it is eradicated from my soul never to live again.

10/18/2008
three words were obvious in my heart during this day of prayer and meditation: Purpose, Hope, Dignity.

1 comment:

vonnie said...

I don't know what keeps a person connected to a group' I guess for me it's information about the heart of the leaders. I was off this site for a while and did feel a bit disconnected. the article Holiness unto the Lord was significant to me and put some things in perspective for me. Thank u pastor Y. Hall