Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is Prayer Limited By the Miles?

Prayer is boundless. You may pray with assurance for those who live thousands of miles away from you. Space is no barrier. And you may pray for as many things or people as you desire. The amount of petition will in no way invalidate your petition. Nor, do limitations of human possibility apply in prayer. God is both able and willing to transcend the limits of what is humanly possible to gladly exhibit the miraculous. Nor is the time of answer any hindrance. We may pray far into the future. We may pray ahead asking God to provide and protect all the days of our lives.

If I go up to the heavens, you are there ; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there . If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me,your right hand will hold me fast. - Psalm 139:8-10 NIV


Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life ,and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. - Psalm 23:66 NIV

Pastor Winston

No comments: