Sunday, May 31, 2009

God Is Abundantly Able

For the next month, we will be looking at God’s Ability to answer our Prayer. When we pray, we must expect God to move on our behalf according to His will and purpose for our life. We cannot come to him with ambivalent feelings. Know that He hears us and that he is interested in answering us.

The topic for this coming week is: “GOD IS ABUNDANTLY ABLE.”

... Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me." John 11:41-42 NIV

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Matthew 17:20

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:27

For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37

Pastor Winston

No comments: