Sunday, November 29, 2009

This is His Day

Father, thank you for such a wonderful and glory filled day. As I view the mountain before me and the heaven's subtle embrace I think of your awaiting us in the holy place of Worship.  Fill our hearts with yourself and I covenant to give you all the honor, all the glory and all the praise for this privileged life of knowing You so intimately.

The mountain before me is the Blue Mountains of Jamaica and the colors, the various hues of blue, gray and white along with a golden glow that hovers over the east is unquestionably the hand of the Master Designer.

O, that I would know you. To have a single heart and thoughts in common with You my Father.  Teach me your way, show me the path of truth that I may honor you in this life.  That I may bring glory to your name as Jesus did - let us be one as even He was one with you.  

Lord, let this gate of authority be opened unto us and come down and be with us as we create an habitation for your presence. 

Your servant ...

No comments: