Friday, November 6, 2009

SALVATION: Praying for the Lost

All of this being true, it is vitally necessary that we rely upon the ministry of the Holy Spirit. The fact is, no one is ever saved unless the Holy Spirit convinces him of sin. But prayer for sinners calls upon the Holy Spirit to do just that. And when consciousness of sin I present, the way is made open to bring the lost one to the feet of the Savior to be comforted and brought into God’s own family.

Do not ever become discouraged, the answer may be delayed (in your own mind) but your prayers for the salvation of lost ones must be answered.

2 Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. 3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. Isaiah 12:2-3 KJV

Pastor Winston

No comments: