Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PRAYER: Wide Reaching Ministry

As strange as it may seem, these have the greatest opportunity. For they may undertake the greatest ministry and move the greatest mountains. And is so doing, they may earn the greatest rewards. It is true; a prayer ministry is greater than all.

It’s more wide reaching than teaching. It is more effective than preaching. It’s more certain than testifying. It’s more lasting than any other service. For prayer deals directly with God. Prevailing prayer moves the arm that holds the universe. Prayer calls upon the Christ who never fails.

And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. Psalm 50:15 KJV

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Psalm 91:15 KJV

Pastor Winston

No comments: