Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today 9/30/08

Visitied KPH again yesterday, Monday, September 29, 2008.

Visited with Jehvari for about 45 minutes, just spoke about school, church and his family. Prayed with him and read Psam 27 (actually he read it) before we entered into prayer. He seemed surprised and yet appreciative that we came to visit with him in the hospital.

He then mentioned two other young men who wanted me to pray with them: Orlando (Omar Rd) and Deryck (Clarendon). Prayed for them and took their information for followup.

While praying for them I had asked them if it was ok to touch them they said ok and as I did I sensed a release into them. As a matter of fact, I stopped praying immedately upon starting because at the first word out of my mouth there was presence of the HS that descended that was unusually strong.

I stopped to ask them if they were christians, one said no, the said he had attended the Jehovah's Witness church a long time ago but he still prayed and read his bible. I shared with them that it was clear that the Lord wanted to be with them and in them.

Orlando shared about his car accident, car got out of control and his ankle and lower leg. Deryck was shot I shared that the devil tried to destroy their lives and they must get back to God. I have the sense that they are christians but don't know it because of teaching in the church in Jamaica.

Jehvari should be leaving the hospital tomorrow 9/30/08. Prayed for his complete recovery and he is able to use his left leg as well as before. Prayed for him in school to catch up quickly in the syllabus. Prayed that he grows in the stature of Christ, he has the mind of Christ, he is strong and courageous in his life and continues to be a blessing in his family.

PARKING
I had park on the street and this was not a great to park like that without having someone to watch the vehicel. I committed it to the Lord and while I was walking to the car it came to my mind, what if someone had broken into it (it had entered my mind while visiting with Jehvari in the hospital ward also - but I just dismissed it). The Word of the Lord came to me, "Don't you trust me to keep that which has committed to me?"

KAYLEIGH
Prayer today for Kayleigh, strength to fight off the jaundice.
Immune system begin to work as God's design dicatated.
Blood cells (red) begin to live and work according to God's design.
Covered by the blood of Jesus.
Long Life, according the 91st Psalm, Salvation and long life Jaundice arrested in the Name of Jesus.


OTHER THINGS
The name "Darrel" came up in Prayer today also Jason.

A WORD FOR THE DAY
Renegotiate

No comments: