Saturday, August 25, 2012

HARRIET TUBMAN - FREEDOM FROM SLAVERY

"I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed more, if they had known they were slaves." -Harriet Tubman

I was reflecting on the many Birthday greetings, the hurricane, our season of prayer, my season of fasting to begin again, when I saw a post from Pastor Maurice in NY.

It borders on a sharp sword penetrating a veil and ripping it to threads to open up a vista of opportunity and insight. Do we dread truth? This is truth that must be embraced both spiritually and naturally? Realize that there is indeed a slavery 'upon' us that we must shed with all our might and with divine wisdom.
 
Let us all earnestly flee from the 'bondage' of 'religion,' social bondage and politicalism (my word) that keeps us ignorant and carries an opium like stupor for the masses. Political bondage that territorializes our thoughts and actions rendering us incapable of rational thought and actions. 
 
Christianity, my own system of beliefs, does not say accept the status quo but say, "we can be better that we have been!" We must strive for the masteries and pursue excellence and success with all that is within us.
 
Run my friends, run with all your might the race set before you as you see your own GOLD at the end! Selah!

No comments: