Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PRAYER 2000's - 2012 Prayer Conference

I was asked to be a speaker at a couple of the venues of Prayer 2000's  2012 conference and so far we have been so blessed to participate in the event.  Praying for our nation as a Prophetic Watchman is a incredibly task that the Lord has given us and we do not take it lightly.  

Last night while minister in Falmouth, Trelawny, the Lord shared a point with me when asked how many parishes I have ministered in so far.  I had no idea so I began listing them on the back of one of my sermon notes pages. 

As I did so, I realized I have so far only missed three and to me that is incredible.  An unknown man, returning from America with no particular gift but God and prayer has had such an opportunity receive such a blessing to be used by God in eleven of the fourteen parishes of our island.  

God is indeed a good God and most gracious to us who beleive. 

2 comments:

dustycanyn said...

shrounAmen Apostle! May God continue to give your revelation , knowledge, understanding and strength as you fulfill the assignmets that he has given you.

In the mighty name of Jesus

Fe'

dustycanyn said...

Amen Apostle! May God continue to give you wisdom, revelation, understanding and strength as you fulfil the assignments that he has givien you.

In the mighty name of Jesus Amen

Ms. Fe