Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A PROPHETIC WORD - 1/17/2011

. I received this word today from a fellow Minister and Missionary to Jamaica. I don't believe it is only relevant to just us here but that the Lord is speaking to many of us in His service!

Rise up in to battle, My beloved, for victory is assured. It has been declared that My word will not return void. I have given you power to defeat the enemy of your soul, the one who accuses you, taunts you, and lies to you. He will be defeated, so take hold. But do more than that; rise up and ride on the wind of My Spirit and ride upon the power of My word.

Rise up and allow the victory that is about to unfold, to become yours by faith. Call forth those things which you cannot yet see. Do so by faith and declare the victory for surely it shall come unto you, says the Lord Most High.

No comments: