Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A CALL TO PRAYER

I had an unusual dream a few nights ago, actually it was a bit more than a dream. I was in another city in old europe and was in the middle of some monuments. One in particular had a raised eagle with outstretched wings at the top.

This morning the Lord spoke to me about the dream and said that darkness is again setting the stage to overtake this area of the world. That He (the Lord) is calling prayers to pray on behalf of this region of our world.

The Angel of the Lord that accompanied me told me the name of the city I was in, BELGRADE. I have never thought of this place before so I do believe that the Lord wants us to earnestly contend for light to be maintained and grow in this region.

Lord, your will be done.

1 comment:

Dr. Armada said...

I commit to join the group in prayer