Friday, July 31, 2009

Praying In the Name

To pray in the name of Christ is to pray as He would pray. It’s like standing in His stead and pleading before the Father’s throne for the answer s that would please him. It’s keeping in mind the purpose He has in the world, and seeking to work out that purpose. It’s just simply praying His prayer.

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name , he may give it you. - John 15:16 KJV

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name , he will give it you. 24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name : ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. - John 16:23-24 KJV


Pastor Winston

No comments: